Thursday, August 16, 2018

Tuscan Kitchen Burlington

Tuscan Kitchen in Burlington haven't been very exciting during Dine Out Boston Week on previous years, so I didn't even look at their menu until I saw a picture on IG of one of their lunch offerings. They have also lowered the lunch price to $20.



It's a prominent place, and they certainly have visibility in The District. The parking lot outside is now dedicated to restaurant parking.



The inside is very elegant with an open kitchen.



The bar area. I snagged a high top in here. Best view in the place.



The bread is back to being phenomenal with a delicious dipping oil.



Fierst course was the Shrimp Spiedini. "Rosemary Olive oil skewered shrimp, Lemon garlic aioli". The shrimp was cooked perfectly, and the aioli was tasty, but why do they leave the tail on? Impossible to eat without messing up your hands.



For my entree, I picked the Grilled Sirloin. "Pan seared gnocchi, Spinach, pancetta". There was no trace of the pan searing, and the spinach was kind of sparse. The sirloin was cooked as ordered and was tender. The gnocchi was light and airy in a delicious sauce. I would have gone twice for this.



I finished with the Pear Marscapone Gelato, and I was stuffed. Now I'm kicking myself for not checking them out last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment