Friday, February 15, 2019

DeliWorks Stoneham

DeliWorks in Stoneham is located in the same plaza as Namaste. They are your standard pizza and sub shop. The reason for my visit was that I had a 30% off Groupon+ offer. This time it actually worked. 30 seconds after my card was run, I got a notification about my cash back. Order online and get another 15% off.



The takeout menu said $10.50. The menu board in the restaurant said $10.50. I was charged $10.75 for the Corned Beef Reuben. "Corned Beef, SaurKraut, Russian and Toasted Marble Rye". The only choice on the menu board was the marbled rye. The online menu gives you 5 options of bread. I went with the potato salad and also got a pickle. The Reuben was nicely toasted, and the cheese was melted. Not sure what happened to the dressing? There was a serious amount of corned beef, but it was sliced paper thin, so it had no texture at all. It could also have done with some more sauerkraut. The potato salad was good even if the skins had been left on.

Address: 3637, 62 Montvale Ave, Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone: (781) 438-7955

No comments:

Post a Comment