Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Yard House Lynnfield

Yard House in Lynnfield is part of the Market Street complex, and they just announced half-priced burgers through Thursday.



Plenty of parking and I really like their outside seating during the warmer months. I really don't like their prices and the minimal lunch menu.



The inside is nice and spacious. If I can get a hightop in the bar, I'm happy.



I picked the PEPPER JACK BURGER ($13.75). "Roasted poblano pepper, pepper jack cheese, chipotle mayo, fries". The waitress tried to upsell the sides without mentioning the surcharge. There is a burger under all that cheese. Not a very big burger, but a burger. I ordered it medium rare and it comes out barely medium. It was a coarse grind with a nice char but it was dry. The poblano was cleaned properly and tasty. The chipotle mayo might have been on the buns that I leave. The fries are very good. For being half price, it was OK. Service was pleasant. You have to ask for salt and pepper.

Address: 340 Market St, Lynnfield, MA 01940 Phone: (781) 334-6400

No comments:

Post a Comment