Friday, August 19, 2022

Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Burlington

Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ in Burlington opened recently. When I saw the AYCE menu for $31 if you are a senior, this needed to be checked out. I stopped by to ask some questions, and the front desk was very helpful. When I mentioned that I'm a fairly small eater and maybe the AYCE wasn't for me, they hauled out a lunch menu that is not mentioned on the website at all. 3 types of meat, soup, salad and rice for $17.95 sounded like a good deal to me. All meat servings are 3.5oz.


They are located in what used to be Sears automobile. Parking spaces are tight; I parked in the empty lot across the street. One drawback is that they open at noon.


There is plenty of seating inside. There is another section to my right. The staff is excellent and very friendly.


Hanger steak, pork belly, and ribeye are ready to go on the grill. There is a thing on the table with suggested cook times. Ignore that! The slices are very thin, and everything cooks in seconds. The hanger steak and pork belly were my favorites. This was plenty of food, and I was pleased with my meal, especially for the price.

Address: 85 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: (781) 365-1139

No comments:

Post a Comment