Saturday, September 19, 2015

Yard House Lynnfield

Another perfect day for some back road cruising, so I headed up to the Yard House in Lynnfield. I have been here quite a lot for lunch but have stuck to the lunch specials or the street tacos, so maybe it was time to try something else.



How about a burger? I know, twice in one week and I rarely eat burgers, but I ordered the PEPPER JACK BURGER ($11.85) with roasted poblano pepper, pepper jack cheese, chipotle mayo and fries. As usual, I ordered the burger medium rare and it came out well done so back it went. On the second try, they got it absolutely right and the burger was delicious and also properly seasoned and with a nice char. It had a whole poblano on top that was almost cleaned of all the seeds. If a kitchen can't take the time to properly clean the poblano, what else are they not doing? Regardless, this was one tasty burger with good quality beef. I must say, that the fries was outstandingly good and would have been the best part of the lunch if the burger wasn't also soo good. When it came time to pay, it turned out that the manager, who came out and apologized, had comped the burger. I liked them before and even more so after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment