Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Blue Ginger Wellesley

I'm always looking forward to my Dine Out Boston visit to Blue Ginger in Wellesley since the food is always excellent, and the menu changes from year to year.


I was early, so the dining room was empty, but didn't stay this way for very long, This is the best place to sit since you can see the open kitchen in the back.


Impeccable table setting and you get a small bread basket.


You have a choice of two courses ($20) or three ($25). I started with the "Coffee Glazed Fried Pork Riblets with Black Bean Dust, Chopped Herbs, Pickles". Excellent ribs with a nice crisp exterior from the fryer. Pickles?


The second course was a thought choice, but I finally settled on the "Thai Fish Tacos with Lime Leaf Crema, Herbs, Roasted Red Pepper Sambal". Not sure what I was expecting but this was not it. It was all kinds of fish in a very tasty sauce with a salsa on the side. I decided to skip the taco part and just used my fork to eat this. The fish was very well cooked and still moist. It was a lot of fish! The service was, as usual, very good and the hostess turned out to be Swedish. We are everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment