Sunday, October 21, 2018

Andiamo Chelmsford

Bacon! I wanted bacon today, and I had a decent Sunday Brunch at Andiamo Restaurant + Bar in Chelmsford, so I went back on this sunny but very windy Sunday. The brunch was $15 but have now gone up to $17.


Their lunch offering is just sandwiches. Plenty of parking in this big plaza.


The inside is nice and bright with an open kitchen in the back. The brunch offerings are lined up on the counter. There is also a big bar around the corner to the right.


The first trip yielded cold cuts, bacon, sausage, Caesar salad and something eggy. I think the Caesar salad was tastier the last time, but it was still OK. The eggy thing was really good with fluffy eggs and tasty sausage slices. The bacon on this trip was a bit limp. Of the very tasty potatoes I had on my last visit there was no trace. Too bad, they were one of the reasons for the revisit.


The second and subsequent visits were pretty much the same except for the change to the beet salad. The beet salad was excellent with a nice dressing, walnuts and of course beets. I don't like beets, but the salad was tasty, especially if you grabbed it from the top where all the cheese was. The bacon had improved and was now nice and crisp.


If you fancy one, omelets are made to order.


I'm not sure if I agree with salt and pepper being served this way. How many people do as I did without thinking, and just grab a pinch of salt out of the container?

Address 18 Boston Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824 Phone number (978) 710-7218

No comments:

Post a Comment