Saturday, October 20, 2018

Jimmy's Steer House Saugus

On all my previous visits to Jimmy's Steer House in Saugus, I have had the $11.99 (now $12.99) Prime Rib lunch special. However, there is another dish on the lunch menu that has received a lot of acclaims.


They are located on the busy Rte 1 where everything is always on the wrong side. Plenty of parking.


The inside is what it is, but it's clean and well maintained.


The dish is the JUMBO MARYLAND CRABMEAT PIE (10.99). "Prepared by our Chef to bring out its sweet, succulent flavor". I went with the baked potato as my side. Jumbo crabmeat it wasn't, but it was just the crab and the topping. The topping was too sweet for me, and the crab was unseasoned. Some kind of sauce would have helped here. The baked potato was perfect, light and fluffy. I'll stick with the Prime Rib.

Address: 114 Broadway, Saugus, MA 01906 Phone: (781) 233-8600

No comments:

Post a Comment