Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Joe Fish North Reading

On the few occasions that I go to a Walmart, I usually hit up Joe Fish in North Reading for lunch. Of course, as usual, Walmart didn't have what I was looking for.


Plenty of parking.



The dining room is very inviting, but it can get loud in here.



I do like to take a high top in the bar. Only a few other customers in the bar today.



I got one (1) warm roll today with whipped butter. What happened to the real butter?



Today I went with the BAKED SCROD CASSEROLE (11.5). "Scrod, Lobster Bisque, Jack Cheese, Crumbs, Rice". What's scrod? Could be any white fish since there is no fish called scrod. I had no problem getting fries instead of the rice pilaf. I asked for the Cajun Fries and they don't have them anymore but they have cajun spices in the kitchen so this was easily fixed. The fries were unsalted but cooked really well. The casserole was excellent with plenty of perfectly cooked fish and a very tasty sauce. This was an excellent lunch. The service was so-so, no water refills, but she did stop by to ask if everything was OK as did the manager.

Address 60 Main Street, North Reading, MA 01864 Phone number (978) 207-0357

No comments:

Post a Comment