Monday, December 3, 2018

Fresco's Malden

I have had a few really excellent lunches at Fresco's Roast Beef & Seafood in Malden, and then I heard about the Monday's special and headed over to try it.



Fresco's are located just outside Malden center with private parking. There is also outside seating shared with Dominos.



This is how it looked when I left, when I arrived the place was packed. The inside is nice and bright and impeccably clean. Mama is manning the register, and her two sons are working in the back.



Monday's special is half price pasta dishes! This is the Chicken Parm with Ziti (normally $13, today $6.50) and it comes with garlic bread. The pasta was cooked well, could have been a bit more al dente. The picture doesn't really show how big the chicken was, but it was thick and breaded nicely. It was also cooked really well and was still juicy and tender. The tomato sauce was tomatoey and bright. Guess what I'm having for dinner?



This is the available pasta dishes. I'll be back for the Shrimp Scampi.

Address: 775 Eastern Ave, Malden, MA 02148 Phone: (781) 605-3531

No comments:

Post a Comment