Friday, October 6, 2017

Feng's Wakefield

I had noticed Feng's Asian Cuisine in Wakefield when I visited Blue Moon Grill and I thought it looked neat. I had them bookmarked, and I have no clue why. Must start making notes. They are a sister restaurant to Oye's in Reading that didn't impress me. Looking at their lunch menus, they seem almost identical, except the Reading location is more expensive. Neither location offers any soup with their lunch specials.



They are located in the plaza that promise to tow you if you are not frequenting the shops there. Feng's have a nice little outside patio.



The dining area with a sushi counter to the left. There is counter seating available.




I decided to take a high top in the bar. It was either that or sit in the empty dining room. They had two big TV's above the bar, the picture setting was different on each.


I wanted something light today so I picked Rosie Shrimp and Scallops (9.95) from the lunch menu. You have a fair amount of choices for your app, I naturally went with the chicken wing. The chicken wing was good, crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside and it was actually tasty. The dish was marked as spicy on the menu, and I asked for extra spicy, and for once it worked! It was a good amount of shrimp and scallops, and both were cooked nicely. The sugar snaps were properly cleaned and there was also some tender asparagus in there. It was an enjoyable meal. You get linen napkins, but you also get silverware as default eating utensils. Looking at the menu, there isn't really anything exciting there, apart from a couple of Korean dishes.

Address 963 Main St, Wakefield,, MA
Phone number (781) 587-0083

Feng’s Asian Cuisine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment