Friday, February 23, 2018

Grassfields Andover

I had a decent lunch at their Waltham location and since I was Andover I headed over to Grassfields other location. I'm a bit curious as to why they don't share a website since the menus are identical.



They are located in a big strip mall, but parking was hard to find close by.



They were really busy when I got there just after noon. Yes, the median age is up there.



You get an enormous loaf of warm bread, with whipped butter. Good paper napkins and silverware.



Today's special was lobster Pie ($15.99), and I went with the Loaded Baked Potato (+1). The lobster pie was really good, plenty of knuckle and claw meat and the topping and that's it. The baked potato was very good, but I'm a sucker for a baked potato. The service was very pleasant.

Address 207 N Main St, Andover, MA 01810
Phone number (978) 475-7996

No comments:

Post a Comment