Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Jade North Andover

I had an excellent lunch on my first visit to Jade in North Andover and seeing that they now have a Groupon+ available that will give you 20% off your first visit, I headed back today. Not a good time to visit North Andover with all the gas work in progress.



This is how big the restaurant is. A big bar area to the right. Plenty of parking.



The interior is very elegant, and the big windows let in plenty of light. The Sushi bar is behind the wall on the left.



On the first trip to the buffet, I cleaned out the Nigiri section. Look at the big piece of salmon in the Maki. Another Maki up top with a tempura shrimp in the middle. Perfect batter and a big shrimp. Of course you get good silverware and linen napkins.



Second run for the appetizers. The shumai was really good and had the appropriate shrimp on top. The har gow (shrimp dumpling) was shrimp with some ginger.



They have all the standard fare on the buffet, but I'm here for the good stuff. Clams in ginger sauce and tropical shrimp (spicy) was both very tasty. The shrimp was not spicy. Their Singapore Noodles are fantastic and worth the trip alone. For my next trip, I went with exactly the same things except for about 20 more clams.



It's the small things that make me happy, like when I get a tri taste fortune cookie. The staff seems to be really happy working here.

Address: 24 High St, North Andover, MA 01845 Phone: (978) 655-7220

No comments:

Post a Comment